- We believe the Holy Bible as originally written to be without error, and we regard the Bible as the only standard for the Christian life.
- We believe in one God--Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in God the Father, Who is the Creator of all things.
- We believe that Jesus is the Christ, Son of the Living God and Savior of the world.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every Christian and provides them with power for living, ability to understand spiritual truth and guidance in doing what is right.
- We believe salvation is by grace through faith and is God's gift to us. We accept this gift by placing our faith in Jesus Christ, repenting of a life that is contrary to God's design, acknowledging that Jesus is our Lord and Savior at all times, and being baptized into Christ.
- We believe baptism is by immersion in water and identifies us with Christ's death, burial and resurrection, that we may also be raised to live a new life.
Watertown Christian Church is a fellowship of believers associated with the Restoration Movement of Independent Christian Churches/Churches of Christ. Our congregation is self-governing with no denominational headquarters.